Bruh the “new” (at the time) spooky festival is extremely dangerous, at one point I almost was brought to 5% HP because I franticly teleported away. Enjoy!
Previous Episode: https://youtu.be/G6Qsht8_BYI
Next Episode: https://youtu.be/EQcpxFk1qRk
💻 Follow my Socials!
➽ YouTube – https://youtube.com/thirtyvirus?sub_confirmation=1
➽ Second Channel – https://youtube.com/thristyvitus?sub_confirmation=1
➽ Twitch – https://twitch.tv/thirtyvirus
➽ Twitter – https://twitter.com/thirtyvirus
➽ Discord – https://discord.gg/thirtyvirus
➽ Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thirtyvirus/
🔧 Other cool links
➽ Website – https://thirtyvirus.com/
➽ Subreddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/ThirtyVirusBotNet
➽ Patreon – https://www.patreon.com/ThirtyVirus
➽ Merch – https://thirtyvirus.com/shop
➽ Donate – https://streamlabs.com/thirtyvirus
➽ Badlion Cloak – https://store.badlion.net/shop/thirtyvirus
➽ Become a Member – https://youtube.com/thirtyvirus/join
Hardcore “Ironman” Profile Rules:
(zero interaction with other players):
– player drops off
– no trades
– no auctions
– no bazaar
– no splashes (use milk if splashed potions help with your current situation. As splashes are out of my control, if a troll splashes just after I drink my pots I won’t void the effects so long as they don’t substantially effect gameplay)
– always nicked with nickhider
– can only give gifts, not receive.
– can only queue dungeons using the party finder feature.
– no organized dragon parties. Leeching and placing a portion of eyes is allowed but only if you didn’t organize the party or are involved with the person who did organize it.
– no buying gems or using cookies / bits.
(no deaths) but with exceptions:
– death by a glitch or trolling doesn’t count.
– fire trial failures are not deaths.
– dying with remnants and saving grace doesn’t count, even if the death counter rises.
– dying in dungeons doesn’t count (you don’t lose coins or pots, and are automatically revived, this is hardly a “death”).
UPDATE: To make dungeons fair with the no death loophole, I am only allowed 3 death runs per day. If I don’t die on a dungeons run, that run is “free”. If I die in 3 separate runs that’s it for the day.